Shopping for groceries should be a simple task, but it has become surprisingly difficult. The stores and manufacturers are marketing geniuses placing unhealthy products at eye level with health claims and confusing language on the label. You might be left wondering if the product is really healthful.
On our Supermarket Tour, I will teach you to wisely navigate the grocery store aisles. You will learn to prepare a shopping list so you buy only what you need and always have a well-stocked pantry. I will teach you how to read and compare food labels and accurately interpret product health claims, so you can feel confident that you are choosing the healthiest foods for your family.
You will learn to shop with confidence, knowing you are choosing the best foods to support your health-related goals. Contact me today to schedule a supermarket tour for yourself, for your family, or for a small group of friends.
On the tour, I will show you how to:
- Use organized meal planning and shopping lists to help stock a healthy pantry and refrigerator
- Easily navigate through the grocery store, focusing on the areas with the most healthful food
- Shop for local and seasonal foods
- How to choose grains, nuts, oils
- Read and understand produce labels; when to choose organic over conventional produce
- Effectively read packaged food labels
- Choose new foods (greens, whole grains, legumes, etc.)
$75 for Supermarket Tour
$150 for Pantry Clean Out and Supermarket Tour